This is not my home.
No boundaries contain me,
I go where I’m not wanted,
wipe my feet on the
the unwelcome mat.
Category: Fired Up! Poetry
It’s happening now
girls are being told they’re stupid, worthless, ugly sluts
women are being shouted at and stalked and beaten
and killed in a red fury of self-righteousness by vicious men with gunsRead More
- Climate Change and Consciousness: Now is our time! Editor’s column by Jennifer Browdy
- Mother Earth, song by Cheryl Melody Baskin
- Rain on the River & Take It Home, two songs by Fiora Laina
- Climate Change & Consciousness Community Reading, Deb Koffman’s Artspace, Housatonic MA, April 16, 2019
- Climate PSAs, by Susan Spiegel Solovay